08 May 2010

New spotify: James tries it

I had original spotify pretty much from day 1. I must admit to liking it and using it occasionally when discovering new music. However, I think it is going to serve a bit more to me (read on for that). So, after the new update being pulled from the site days after its launch, I decided to download it when it was back up before it was auto-updated in the application as I was desperate to try it. Installing was fine, except for a short period of freezing, and I was soon getting to grips with the new features.




After some horrible moments, I was soon welcomed by the welcome screen.


And I was soon amazed by the new features that were in it!


Anyway, I'll be using it more over the next week or so so I shall update on what it's like to live with then. Until then, though, I'd seriously suggest you download Spotify or Mac-Compatible version (I'm using Windows).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License