05 January 2010

Windows XP Black Royale Theme

As of late I’ve had to roll back to Window XP after using Windows 7 for about two months. For some reason 7 started crashing on a regular basis and it was interrupting both my personal and working lives. Thus, I rolled back to XP.

Unfortunately, I didn’t go much on the default blue theme. I tried the olive green theme and then the silver theme, but neither of them tickled my fancy. I couldn’t be bothered to look around for themes online. But then I found a nice substitute…
Rumour has it that a while back Microsoft accidentally leaked a theme which they never intended on releasing.
It’s called ‘Royale Noir’, and it a much nicer blue theme than the default Windows XP one. What’s more, there’s a black Royale Noir theme as well. So I installed that and was rather pleased with the results:
Fullscreen capture 05012010 023509 PM.bmp
Technorati Tags: ,,,,

1 comments:

James said...

I have to say, that look's pretty wicked. If I weren't on Vista I would so get that. My vista is black as well, i think it looks best.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License