05 January 2010

Windows Live Writer

The only Live service I use every day is Windows Live Messenger. Other than that, I use none of the other free applications from Microsoft, but I’ve officially decided to try out Writer. In fact, this very blog post is written inside Writer, an application dedicated to writing blog posts offline, and then publishing them when you connect. I love it.


The awesome thing about Writer is it automatically downloads the look and feel of your blog when you go through the configuration section of the installation process. So when you’re composing the blog post offline it’s as if you’re composing it on your actual blog. It looks exactly the same and just to give you an idea of what I mean, here’s a screenshot of me composing this very post you read now in Writer:
Fullscreen capture 05012010 113227 AM.bmp
I’ll try writing my blog posts like this from now on so bear that in mind!


Admin note (from James): After this post and Steve's idea for having Technorati Tags, we are going to try and implement them into more, if not all, of our future posts.



2 comments:

James said...

I have to say, that after seeing this I am really tempted to give it a shot.

James said...

In fact, I am!

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License