02 January 2010

CES: what do you want to see?


As I'm sure you know, CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is going to happen soon, and I am asking the open question of what you want to see in it. To kick things off, I'll give a few ideas of what I'd like or expect to see. First off in what I expect to see is Blu-Ray, but not players on their own, but in televisions. DVD players in televisions have been around for ages, but Blu-Ray players built into slim televisions is right what we need for this new decade. If many of the big companies had these out, that would be great.



Something else I expect to see is OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) televisions. These are super thin, size 0 televisions for the future. OLED has been around for a while now, but only in smaller screen devices such as MP3 players. Maybe then, the technological companies could mix together those first two ideas (Blu-Ray TVs and OLED TVs) and have an OLED-BluRay TV! That is definitely a hope for seeing, but who knows?


Many people hope to see an Apple Tablet (pictured above) but in an earlier post to this blog I questioned it. I think that if it does come it will be in WWDC in June, but even then I don't think it'll happen.

So, the question is asked, what do you think will feature in CES 2010? Comment below and we'll see if you're right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License