11 April 2010

Sony Ericsson has some function over form


First of all, excuse me for the ancient image I'm using. I was going to use it but I had huge exams and didn't have the time. So here is the post I had planned for months, but temporarily forgot about. Now, as you can see from the picture, it is a note that is displayed on the background. Now this is what I find great, because it means that you can look at function over form on your phone; something uncommon nowadays in the world of technology.

If you look at many gadgets (naming no brands in particular) many things are left out in the search for a decent form factor. And for Sony Ericsson to allow the user to make function beat form is a great bonus in my opinion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a load of shite... Who actually cares about this purposeless article about an archaic phone?

James said...

The point of the article was to show how some companies are placing function over form. The fact it's on an old phone is irrelevant, the newer Sony Ericsson phones running the specific Sony Ericsson OS they will do the same.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License