24 February 2010

Problems with websites: Part 1


As a vodafone customer I am due an upgrade and was recently checking out their website for what phone I should upgrade to. And on the site I was highlighting away as I do when I'm bored and came across something interesting. If you highlight just under the contract info, you see "Most popular" written there. This is a problem since it is under every phone and quite frankly, looking at that picture, the Sony Ericsson W595 is not going to be their most popular phone when they've got the iPhone (which coincidentally isn't on that page). If you're wondering why this is a Part 1, then I'm going to be doing more posts on problems I find with websites so be sure to check back for the next installment in this series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License