31 January 2010

A nice gift from Gran Turismo PSP

As you may already know, I play a lot of Gran Turismo PSP. This is because I don’t own a PS3 or Xbox and quite frankly find PC gaming nowhere near as good. So I was on the Playstation Store looking for a new game to try out (I actually got Motorstorm Arctic Edge as well) and saw this: Special Vehicles Game Pack.
gt psp cars


Since there are over 800 cars (830 to be precise) in Gran Turismo PSP you would have thought they would stop there. But no, they just had to give another 5. These 5 aren’t in the normal game, the cars are, but the colours they’re in aren’t.

There is a red McLaren SLR, blue Nissan GTR, yellow Ferrari Enzo, yellow Citroen GT, and orange Lamborghini Countach. I have to say they are really good, if a bit annoying.

I mean, if Polyphony Digital had these cars, why couldn’t they put them into the game? I would have happily exchanged a few of the over a hundred Nissans for sale for these cars. But, it’s a small download and a great boost to the game.

I just don’t understand the reasoning for it. I mean, you’d have to be really bad not to have most, if not all, these cars already. Or maybe I’m just absolutely brilliant?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cars are in the game... they dont pop up in the dealerships all the time, but the SLR, Enzo, GTR, Lambo and Citroen GT are very much in the game from the get go! SLR for Cr 650k, Enzo for Cr 1M, GTR for about Cr59k, the Lambo for about Cr 450k and the Citroen GT is Cr 2M if I remember correctly! but its nice not to have to buy them!

James said...

Not in the colours given in the special vehicles pack.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License