26 January 2010

My plan for upgrading mobile phones

It's that time we all love, when your contract has just a few weeks of its 18 months left and you will soon have a new phone for the next year and a half. That is the position I'm in, and I'm in a bit of a ponder.

You see, I'm on Vodafone, been on them for 3 contracts now, and they're good. I like their reception and so on and so forth. But upgrading hasn't been easy, first time I couldn't get what I wanted and settled for something not as good which broke in 12 months and I was then stuck for 6. But now, I've got an easier one but at the same time a hell of a lot harder. Since Vodafone are getting the iPhone pretty soon that is an obvious option, but I don't want to pay for my upgrade and a higher contract (£20 a month, 18 months) so if I can't do that then I'll have to look somewhere else. But that would be perfect for me since I need a new iPod as I have run out of space in my current one.

My next hope is an HTC Magic, it may not be as good as the Hero, but it is available on Vodafone. I, again, would only get this if they gave me it on my current contract, otherwise...

If that fails then I'm not sure what phone I'll upgrade to. Might go onto sim only and hang about a bit there, but then I'd lose my current contract which is the bees' knees. I currently have a C902 which I find great, I am considering a C905 as an upgrade but my friend has one and says the camera cover constantly jams. I am considering some sort of QWERTY Blackberry, since I am not a huge fan of alpha-numeric keyboards and am beginning to use my phone more and more and typing is getting worse and worse. But oh well, I think I'll go out and try a phone first anyways.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License