16 January 2010

Gran Turismo cutting corners

As I'm sure you know by now, I play a lot of Gran Turismo PSP. That is because I simply love cars and as I'm unable to drive this is as near I'm going to get without being in a simulator. But after a long session the other day, I realised something that you wouldn't want to about the game. Well, it looks like Polyphonic have taken some shortcuts in order to make this game playable through a UMD. And, after completing the whole challenge section (all golds) and having a few drives in the BMW M5, I returned to my Bugatti Veyron for some proper driving. And then something hit me, they sounded the same! I guess that they had to do this to fit the game onto a UMD but still, I found this out after 3 months, imagine what else they could have cut out and I am still to find out. I also think the game is quite glitchy in the sense that if you go to the sides of certain courses you see strange stuff. All this slightly detracts from the gameplay, but at least I have a new game, Little Big Planet.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License