11 December 2009

The PSP Go, ouch!


Right, the PSP Go is not something I am a huge fan of. Granted. And I own a 3000 so am a tiny bit biased, but not to the extent I am about to explain. I was playing on a friend's console, since I do not own one myself. He had CTR on it, so I gave that a go. It was good fun, just like the PSOne version of it. But after my second race of 3 laps, my left thumb began to hurt. I thought this might just be chance so I had another go later, and guess what? Well now my left thumb is totally paralysed. I have had to have it amputated (I didn't really, just a bit of exaggeration).

The point is, Sony have to sort out where the position for the analog stick is on both the PSP Go and the regular 3000 because it can get sore after a while. This may just sound like me whinging but you try that with an amputated left thumb. May I also say that my thumb has never hurt playing it, and I have drained a battery cycle on one continuous go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised, I can only play my Go for about 30 minutes before it hurts too much. I guess it's a bit of a design flaw.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License