15 March 2010

Review of the Samsung H1: Part 1 Design

I have shown hands on pictures with the Samsung H1, but I am still to deliver a full review of it. So, here we are, my full review of it. I shall post it in stages but this is the first one: the design. The pictures that I use for this review series will be of my actual H1 in silver; the one in black I pictured actually belongs to my sister but she is kind and let me use it. Down to business, let's concentrate on the looks and design of the H1. The pictures are in a slide show so I'll put the words below them. The pictures are all of a high resolution so be patient if you're internet isn't rapid.



The H1 fits nicely in your hand, and  isn't too big to go in the pocket either. It isn't thick, under 13mm, and therefore doesn't intrude on life. The screen is very bright as it is OLED and 3.5" diagonally. The buttons are solid and firm and you get a good response from them. The back is solid with a nice metal finish and a cool silver Vodafone emblem. The buttons on the right are for the camera and search. On top there is a 3.5mm jack and power/sleep button. To the left there is the volume rocker switch and slot for charging/connecting the USB cable. The bottom lights up in white for notifications such as a new text which is handy but you wish it would go away sooner than it does. Overall, I like the design of the H1. Stay tuned for more pieces of the review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License