21 April 2010

The Samsung H1 is not an iPhone


Many people have been telling me since I got my H1 that it is just a cheap copy of an iPhone. Well, I beg to differ. Despite having similar specs and form factor they are completely different phones. The H1 is actually better in a number of different ways. For example, my H1 has a 5mp camera with 720p video recording. What does the iPhone have? A 3mp camera with basic video. Also, at the time of buying, my H1 was free on a £20 a month contract for 2 years with a free phone. For a free phone with the iPhone 16GB I would have to pay more than twice that at £45 or pay £179 for a £25 a month contract, but the latter still works out at over £300 more than my contract over 2 years. This is a sort of rant because I am fed up with people saying I have a fake/cheap iPhone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just sheep, ignore them :p

James said...

You're right. It's just I can't see why people can't understand internet phones don't need to be iPhones.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License