09 January 2010

Technorati Tags

As you probably have seen in my post before this, I have started using Windows Live Writer. And in this post, I am informing you of one of the plug ins I have just downloaded from the gallery website. The most recent one I have is one which generates Technorati tags for you. I had been doing it manually before now, but this newer method is a lot easier and efficient. I advise that if you are using Windows Live Writer (which I advise you do as well) then use this method of tagging instead of the blogger one. It also helps boost your SEO ratings and therefore, views and even money if you have adsense! I have also set it up to automatically tweet my latest post to my twitter account. This really is the best way to blog, no doubt about it.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License