18 January 2010

Quite the trooper


Since it was released mid 2005, the iPod Nano has been a huge success. And mine pictured has been owned since Christmas of that year. It is a warrior, literally. Despite the fact I replaced it, I found it in a cupboard and saw the state.



I thought the screen was totally broken, which was why I got the new one. But look, it's going on! I think this is a great image of their build quality and how long they can last even if they have not been treated amazingly well. So, thumbs up to the iPod and its build quality.

This iPod should be knighted and given all the honours possible, for one reason. It has withstood the test of time and abuse. Well done, bravo!




Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License