21 January 2010

PSP through a TV

This is something I'm really pleased about. Since I don't own an Xbox 360 (unlike Matthew) or a PS3 I only game on my PSP. And I found it slightly annoying that I could only use a relatively small screen when I had a 26" LCD across from me.


So I bought an AV cable and it's great (for me, maybe not if you're an Xboxer). You see, the screen on the PSP turns off automatically so it basically acts as a controller. And, if you remove the battery and have it plugged in (it works, trust me) then it is a really light controller! It is so good, but there are flaws.

The quality isn't great when you've got PS2 graphics for a smaller screen. The picture also doesn't take up the full screen, only about 70% on a 26" LCD. But that's fine by me, because I don't have to fork out another £270 for a PS3 which I couldn't justify the cost of. I really recommend it if you're a gamer on a budget and aren't that fussed about graphics.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License