07 January 2010

My thoughts on the iTunes 12 Days of Christmas

Technorati Tags: ,




Well, that's another year over, and 12 free iTunes downloads on the computer. I have to say, though, that I have been rather disappointed. It started rather well, with that nice free Snow Patrol song, even though it wasn't my favourite, it was free and useful for falling asleep to. It continued well after that, with Alan Partridge. Then it started to go downhill for me, with an App which is useless for me (I have no iPhone (yet) or iPod Touch), then music videos which I can't be bothered with. It redeemed itself with Day 6 and the film "Lesbian Vampire Killers". Day 7 was good too, even if I didn't know what it was. Day 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 didn't really do it for me.

So I give it 4/12 for my taste. But that is me, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License