24 January 2010

Driving Games: an idea

Technorati Tags: ,





I play mostly driving games, and one thing that I find annoying is the gearboxes. In a real car, you can have an automatic or a manual, or a semi-automatic where you can override the automatic gearbox yourself with "paddle-shifts" and I wish this was like that in games. The number of times I have been driving in automatic and wanted to change down is amazing, games don't understand that keeping the revs up is as important as the higher gear but lower revs and poorer cornering. But if you're in a manual then it means that you constantly have to do it, and I tend to forget from time to time if I play on silent. So, makers of Gran Turismo and Forza etc, take this on board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License