13 December 2009

Ergonomic Gaming


I have to admit that I am not much of a heavy gamer, only a few times a week at best. But something has recently caught my attention. On Friday night I was on a friend's Xbox playing Forza 3, a nice game but the controls got me thinking, why is this so much more ergonomic than the PSP Gran Turismo which uses the "X" button to go and is not beneficial to the thumb. So, I took the lead and changed the controls of my game to the right shoulder button to go. This is a vast improvement because now it means that my right thumb never gets sore whilst playing driving games. I recommend that if your fingers get sore whilst gaming, you try to make it that little bit more ergonomic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License