29 October 2009

Nintendo DSi XL announced



You may remember the other day we announced the rumours of a 4" Nintendo DSi, well, our wish has been granted. Here it is, the DSi Ll. It actually has 2 4.2" screens, remember, a PSP 3000 has 4.3" and a Go 3.8" and an iPhone 3.5". This would be quite a monster of a device. Colours will be red, brown and white, and will come with two DSi touch pens and 3 DSi Ware titles. It is confirmed to launch in Europe in Q1 of 2010, no word yet on our prices, but in Japan they are getting it for the equivalent of £134, so expect it to be a bit above that considering the current economic status.

2 comments:

Verity said...

Hi Hillrhys,

Verity from Stuff here. Seen your comment on Stuff.tv and just thought I'd correct you - it'll be known as the LL in Japan, but the XL over here. If you'd have read my news story all the way through, you may have noticed that!

Do you ever via anyone in your news stories as to where you got the story from to begin with? It's general internet etiquette to do so.

Cheers,

Verity

James said...

Thanks for commenting, I via if I take stuff like facts. I guess I'll start doing that, I read through and I thought it was like a typo when I first read it, but I guess some people would have made more sense of it than I did. I'll start "Via"ing people more often for news posts. Thanks again, James.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License