27 October 2009

Dell Latitude rugged XT2 tablet thoughts


I shall start with the answer many of you may have been asking upon the confirmation of th dell rugged laptop, who on earth I going to buy this piece of kit? The "accident waiting to happen type" or the people who are so uncool they have already bought the jcb phone but are wanting the dell latitude in the their caliber to complete their hardman look. Basically the long and short of it is, it's a tablet pc running vista (no 7 please note) that has a hefty casing and is well kitted out in the spec department too with the optional 5gb ram. But I feel it has major concept problems just like the eee keyboard (which I have already posted on) but I suppose their is a place for everything so keep your eye out for the one person that decides to lug this bad boy to the office and back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License