13 September 2009

My Setup

I thought as my first "real" post i might aswell let you in on my computing set up. I have an asus eee pc 701 upgraded to 2 gigabyte ram with a 4 gb hard drive :O ouch! It makes life very difficult considering it has a 7" screen and a tiny keyboard, but i don't have that much disposable cash so im dealing with it now.
However, im looking to buy a desktop pc to forward my youtube channel, any recommendations would be much appreciated. Then the asus is linked upto a 19" external monitor and also to a Western digital 560 gigabyte external hard drive. Generally my iphone 2g (8 gb) is also docked at the same time along with a my bose speakers.
I guess it is a bit of a budget setup but i am looking to expand into the world of iMacs. Please comment and let me know about your setup and any recommendations.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Maldo, (g-rex here btw) i think you should ge t a wireless keyboard and mouse so that you can only use your asus for booting stuff. I am sure you roughly know my setup, 160GB Laptop with 2GB ram and 1.66ghz. About to get a hard drive, WD at least 250GB. Got my 4GB nano with wicked orange case and my psp which i am not hacking. Then my se c902 as mobile handset which i hardly ever use.

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered By Blogger
Creative Commons License